A couple of weeks ago in our show prep we came across a new way to buy houses with a company called FLEQ. I said at the time I wanted to get the founder, Todd Sherer, on the show. And today we are delivering on that. Todd has been around in the mortgage and finance business for many years and he has created a business model that I believe has a chance to fill a real need. Buyers can now buy a house without a mortgage, enjoy the benefits of homeownership but also have the flexibility to easily sell or move as life takes them where it does. Plus today I’m going to answer a question we’ve received probably over a hundred times – How can the average person figure out what a property is worth – or better yet, what it will be worth when they finish remodeling it. I’m going to tell you the process that I have followed for years. Also we have an important question today about pulling the trigger on your first deal.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
Real Estate Investing QuickStart
- The Flipping America REIA meets every Wednesday from noon to 2 and Thursday from 7-9. You can join the REIA and learn real estate investing from the comfort of your own home, or get together with a few friends and form a chapter in your area. Learn more at flippingamericareia.com.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- FlipCalcs allows you to enter one data set about a property and consider up to six deal possibilities.
- “Real Estate Investing Quick Start” Fifteen lessons to start your real estate investing career. Study from the comfort of your own home. I give you 8 action assignments in lesson 1 and show you how to complete them while holding your feet to the fire over the next 15 lessons. bit.ly/requickstart.
Topic: Buying a House with FLEQ, Todd Sherer
- Grady, Keyshawn, and 22 more, “How do I figure out what this property is really worth? What is the ARV? Do I just ask a realtor to figure it out for me?”
- Jessica, Akron, OH, “I have saved $40,000 to invest in a fix and flip. I’ve watched videos, attended a boot camp, and I see deals from time to time that fit all the criteria. But I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger. I know it’s fear, but how do I overcome it?”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
“When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.” -Henry J. Kaiser
Expected Air Date: Mon 2/11/2020
Guest: Todd Sherer