Kathy Fettke is back with us today discussing Real Estate Syndication. She will talk about what it is and a little bit about how to set it up. Very specifically what NOT to do. Then we are going to talk about a few of her current projects. If you are looking to invest passively in real estate projects, you want to stay tuned, because Kathy has a long history of success. She is credible, effective, and best of all, she will make you some money. Before we get to that we have a very important announcement for you. As of Wednesday January 9, 2020, the Flipping America Real Estate Investors Association has officially begun. The website is live at flippingamericareia.com. I don’t know what your experience with a REIA is, but we hope you’ll give this one a try. You can join from anywhere in the country for as little as $10/month and you’ll have access to the presentations we do every Wednesday and Thursday in our meetings. You’ll have the option of joining us live and the presentations will be stored on the site for all members to access. We’ve researched this and as far as we can discover we are the first and only national REIA with a LOCAL focus. Groups are gathering around the country on Wednesdays and Thursdays and joining the meetings we are holding in Atlanta via a private video call.
Multiple levels of membership
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
- The Flipping America REIA meets every Wednesday from noon to 2 and Thursday from 7-9. You can join the REIA and learn real estate investing from the comfort of your own home, or get together with a few friends and form a chapter in your area.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- FlipCalcs allows you to enter one data set about a property and consider up to six deal ppossibilities.
Topic: Real estate syndication
- Alison, Pittsburgh, PA, “I’m having such a hard time finding a deal. It seems like every wholesaler is just charging whatever they want and getting it. What would you suggest?”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” Will Smith
Expected Air Date: 1/12/20
Guest: Kathy Fettke