Welcome to 2020! It’s that time of year when people make resolutions, set goals, and determine that “this time things are going to be different.” Some of you are older, wiser and maybe a bit more cynical. You have long ago realized that making New Years’ resolutions is just another way to set yourself up for failure, disappointment, and guilt. So let’s just not do that, OK? I’m not saying let’s not set some goals. I’m saying let’s not set some goals without a realistic plan to reach them ok? That’s what I’m going to cover in today’s show: More Than Goal Setting – Goal DOING.
Identifying “good” and “correct” goals.
- How to choose the right goals for yourself and your business.
- Not all “good” goals are right for you.
- Not all “correct” goals are necessary.
- How to set yourself up to achieve those goals.
- How to make a truly realistic plan for reaching them.
- The Two Keys to Reaching the BIG goals.
Plus, I’ll be sharing some important thoughts on how this connects with Vision, Purpose, Life Balance, and Time Management and how this all fits together.
What you’ll be able to do
- Set Meaningful Goals for 2020.
- Create a Laser Focused Plan.
- Map out the steps to success.
What this will do for you
- Start each week and each day with clear direction
- Sort your priorities based on a pre-determined plan.
- Say no to meaningless interruptions and time wasters.
- Reduce stress
- Eliminate time overload
- Make the money you need.
- Create the life you want.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
- The Flipping America REIA meets every Wednesday from 12-2 and Thursday from 7-9. The meetings include local networking and a live video call with me, the Flipping America Guy. You can lead your own group in your community. For more information go to FlippingAmericaREIA.com.
- Ready to start your real estate business? One thing you need is a business card. And now you can get 250 real estate business cards for FREE. Head over to businesscards.rogerblankenship.com and order yours today.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic: More Than Goal-Setting — Goal-DOING
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are.” – Mr. Rogers
Expected Air Date: Saturday 1/1/2020