Hey everyone! We are back with our Best Places Series and today we are going to be talking about the best places to own multifamily and commercial properties in 2019 and probably 2020 as well.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
- We normally meet every Wednesday and Thursday but we are done for the holidays. No meetings in December.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Fed Cuts Rate for Third Time This Year, Hints at Pause
Multifamily Investors Are Spending More Capital in Secondary and Tertiary Markets
Closing on a House: 10 Common Problems to Spot in a Final Walk-Through
What’s the Impact of Nearby Transit on Office and Multifamily Property Values?
Most U.S. Home Building Primarily in Millennial Areas in 2019
Topic: Where to own Multi-Family
- Population stable – not declining
- Strong middle class employment picture
- Relatively low home prices
- Quality of schools
- Stability of neighborhoods
- Potential long-term upside
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love. Like all of life’s important coping skills, the ability to forgive and the capacity to let go of resentments most likely take root very early in our lives.”-Mr. Rogers
Expected Air Date: Thursday 12/2/19