We are in our “Best Places” series of shows to end up the year. Last time we talked about the best places to live. I reeled off more than 100 great places to live and pointed out that the lists were different because of the different criteria used and the relative importance of those criteria. Today we are going to talk about the best places in America to flip properties. I have several lists, although a few of them got their data from WalletHub and are therefore not original. What you will see is that even in a business driven by the numbers, there is still room for some disagreement. Although I don’t know what the heck Bob Vila was thinking in his list. But you’ll hear it coming up!
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
- We normally meet every Wednesday and Thursday but we are done for the holidays. No meetings in December.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Next year will be hard on the housing market, especially in these big cities
These States Have the Lowest Mortgage Refinance Rates
Market Strength to Continue Next Year, Freddie Predicts
6 Cities Where You Need A Six-Figure Salary To Afford A Median-Priced Home
2020 Real Estate Outlook: Expert Predictions For Mortgage Rates, Home Prices, Tech And More
Topic: Where to Flip
- Population growth
- Average Days on Market / Market Saturation
- Existing home inventory / pool of motivated sellers
- Team: Contractor(s) Realtor(s)
- Balance between costs and returns.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero. ” – Mr. Rogers
Expected Air Date: Thursday 12/2/19