We are continuing today with our technology series, focusing on consumer-facing websites that help us research neighborhoods and communities. Last time we considered eleven of them and today we are looking at ten more. Some of them are very interesting and some are a waste of time. I’m doing this research so you don’t have to. So stay tuned for that. Coming up, WeWork is back in the news and it’s more bad news for them. And we are going to give you a quick update on commercial real estate in a few minutes.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
2019 Q3 Commercial Real Estate Market Trends and Outlook
Strong Office Sector Fundamentals Sustain Value-Add Investment Strategies
WeWork Sued For Breach Of Contract Over Continuous Construction
Coworking For America: Presidential Campaigns Have Spent Over $500K On Flexible Offices This Year Alone
How Real Estate Can Replace Student Debt With A Promising Post-Grad Position
RE Tech Showcase: Neighborhood Research, continued
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alphonse, Tampa, FL “I’ve been seeing on social media that you are opening up your mentoring program. I think your listeners would appreciate hearing more about it. Also I want to know if I can join even though I’m in Tampa?”
- Eric, Boulder, CO, “I’m brand new at this. I love talking to sellers and meeting people in general. I want to wholesale the properties – I don’t want to fix them myself. But I don’t know what I should be offering.”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “No Masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
Expected Air Date: Thursday 10/17/19