Technology is a huge part of the world around us and real estate is no exception. We have been researching the use of technology in real estate investing for some time now and are attempting to create a resource page for your use and reference. Today we are continuing with Part Two, Let’s take a closer look at some of the technology we use here in our business.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic: RE Tech
The Purpose of Technology
It’s not a replacement.
- Doesn’t replace understanding
- what a deal is.
- The process of getting a deal done
- Doesn’t create common sense – comps.
- Doesn’t replace the need to build relationships.
- Won’t go see properties for you, although we are getting closer on that all the time.
- It may suggest a solution, but it won’t make a decision (and we don’t want it to).
It’s a Tool
- Automate procedures
- Speed up processes
- Analyze big data sets
- Saves time (maybe – sometimes the setup and error correction take longer than it would have to do it manually in the first place. HOWEVER – once it’s done, the same process can be repeated much faster in the future.)
Consumer Trepidation About Personal Finances Could Hold Back Housing
Could Growth in Alternative Loans Lead to Another Crisis?
Hope Is Not Lost for Net Neutrality Protections
FTC Orders Halt to ‘Bogus’ HGTV-Endorsed Seminars
Six Ways To Influence Real Estate Buyers And Sellers
Real Estate Is Experiencing A Tech Renaissance, But Is It At The Expense Of The Homeowner?
A Home In Paradise: What Homebuyers Should Know About Waterfront Property
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wally from Aurora, CO “I want to invest in the marijuana industry. What are your thoughts?”
- Allie, Milwaukee, WI “I’m looking at an older home – about 50 years old. In the basement, the wall is cracked and bulging out just a little. The bulge is about 5 feet off the floor, and it’s no more than 2” out of plumb with the wall, but the entire wall is slightly displaced. I looked for cracks in the walls upstairs and didn’t see any. The seller told me they completely remodeled the house 10 years ago and tore out the plaster walls and put in new drywall. This could be a nice profitable project but how concerned should I be?
- Suzanne, Tampa FL “How do you do your show three times a week, post on social media like nobody’s business, teach house flipping, make videos AND run your business? I’m not trying to challenge you. I really want to know how you do it?
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” –Anonymous
Expected Air Date: Thursday 10/19/19