I did a show last year that was a bit controversial but not nearly as much as I had anticipated. In fact the overwhelming response was more than 98% positive so ultimately I decided to turn that show into an e-Book. The topic is poverty and the title is Stop Being Poor: Yes, it IS a Decision. This book will hit the presses around the first of December and will be available for pre-order in a few weeks. Today I’m going to read some of it to you. That’s coming up in just a few minutes.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic: Stop Being Poor
U.S. Home Flipping Returns Drop to Nearly Eight-Year Low in Q2 2019 https://www.attomdata.com/news/market-trends/flipping/attom-data-solutions-q2-2019-u-s-home-flipping-report/
Independence Delay: Americans Are Living on Their Own Later And Less Often
We tend to believe that whatever is happening in the adult world when we enter adult consciousness is the norm. Until the 1950’s there had rarely been enough money anywhere for 20 and 30 somethings to live comfortably alone. Aging parents always stayed with the adult kids. “Live long enough to be a burden to your children.” Our current affordability challenges have some people rooming together, old people moving in with grown kids – in other words looking like the entire history of humanity until fifty years ago.
The Metric You Can’t Afford To Ignore When Analyzing A Flip
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2019/09/24/the-metric-you-cant-afford-to-ignore-when-analyzing-a-flip/#1e04cfb16c1b But why is there a defined limit on rehab capacity considering rehab loans include repairs? Lipstick rehabs are bought at the steps.
Treasury Plans To Restrict Multifamily Lending In Areas With Rent Control NationalAffordable Housing
https://www.bisnow.com/national/news/affordable-housing/treasury-blocks-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-lending-rent-control-areas-100842 Trump against “blue” states? Nope – Not using tax dollars to bail out problems created by irresponsible local governments.
Your Questions: Send emails to email@example.com
- Cassandra, Tampa, FL “I am brand new to all of this. I know I want to do something in real estate but not sure what or how to proceed. Any help you can give is appreciated.”
- Jonathan, Jacksonville, FL “There are hundreds of investors here. Seems like I’ll never find a deal that a dozen other people aren’t already bidding on. I get discouraged, thinking I’m never going to get going.”
- Derwin, Lancaster, PA “The hard money lenders I’ve spoken with require experience. How does an inexperienced person ever get a loan?”
- Renaldo, Austin, TX “I heard your answer on a previous show about flipping a farm. That was cool. I’m thinking about buying a small chicken processing plant and flipping that to one of the larger companies. Help me think about how to proceed.”
- Tom, Charlotte, NC “Kudos on the farm flipping question. How about a golf course? A bank here has one for sale.”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
Expected Air Date: Monday 9/30/19