Recently I finished up another eBook, “How to Put Skin in the Game When You are Running Thin on Skin.” In it I show you how to do a real estate deal using none of your own money. I’m not just talking about the occasional “no money down” deal you might come across. I’m talking about doing a full fix and flip with none of your own money. People want to know how I’ve done 700 or more of these, so I wrote the book, telling you how I did it and continue to do it. Last time I read part one and today we are finishing it up with part two.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
MBA: Global economic tension likely responsible for this week’s decline in purchase applications
The top 5 markets for multifamily rents
FT: Tech tycoons want homes that look like Google’s offices https://www.housingwire.com/articles/50066-ft-tech-tycoons-want-homes-that-look-like-googles-offices
Why ‘Days on Market’ is a Key Metric When Selling a House
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob, Atlanta, GA “Could you weigh in on the topic of purchasing tax liens?”
- Martin, Atlanta, GA “What is a subject-to purchase and how does it work?”
- Shazar, Atlanta, GA “I’m struggling with a way to estimate repairs. It seems like by the time I figure them out the property already has four other offers.”
- Cooper, Boulder, CO “A friend of mine turned me on to your show. We’ve been having a little debate about what to pay for rental properties. He says that according to you we should buy 1%ers and I say if you buy in the right location it doesn’t matter. The values will go up and we will be glad we bought. We are probably overpaying for properties near campus we plan to turn into student housing, but in the long term believe this is a sound strategy. How is this incorrect?”
- Justin, Toledo, OH, “I have no family and no friends with money. What I do have is hustle and the ability to talk to people. I like real estate and like negotiating to buy properties. I have made two deals so far and a friend of mine gave me a few thousand dollars for each one and he kept them as rentals. He doesn’t want more properties right now so I was wondering if you could give me some ideas about what to do next?”
- Allison, Fort Worth, TX “Do you ever get tired of talking about Real Estate?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Expected Air Date: Saturday 9/14/19