FAR 280 Daniil Kleyman, Rehab Valuator
Daniil Kleyman is a real estate developer, investor and software entrepreneur out of Richmond, VA. An immigrant from Russia at the age of 12, he worked hard in school, made it into a prestigious university and landed a string of jobs on Wall Street in NY only to realize that working for others, no matter the compensation or prestige, wasn’t for him. He ventured out on his own and hasn’t looked back since. He currently specializes in ground-up residential and commercial development, with a focus on buy-hold or build-hold projects.
Along with his investment business, he also started a software and education business for real estate investors, which now serves tens of thousands of investors across the US and even abroad.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
Guest: Daniil Kleyman
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade
- using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
- Trump Administration Reducing the Size of Loans People Can Get Through FHA Cash-Out Refinancing
- High Times: Is Cannabis the New Secret Ingredient for Luxury Real Estate Sales?
- These are the nation’s most affordable housing markets for middle-class families
- Capital Economics: Expect home prices to increase as mortgage rates drop
- July’s home sales ends a nine-month climb of annual inventory growth
- Back on campus, students confront a challenging housing market
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alberto, San Antonio, TX, “Can you give an example or two of when the numbers work, but you pass on the deal anyway? And then can you tell us when you might violate the MAO rule?”
- Jessica, Lake Wales, FL, “What would you do if you had an opportunity to buy a mobile home at a great price? Like $15,000 and I can rent it for $600/month. I get several opportunities like this.”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.”
– Abraham Lincoln
Expected Air Date: 8/12/19
Guest: Daniil Kleyman