Nick Raithel is the creator of the 7-Hour Book. This proven system allows any real estate investor to get their own professionally-published book while spending only 7 hours of their time on it.
With the 7-Hour Book, Nick is on a mission to help investors and others in real estate finally get the recognition they deserve. Time and again, he’s seen those in nearly every community who have incredible stories and knowledge to share. A book is the ultimate way for them to share their insights and, in doing so, attract new business and investment opportunities. Yet the issue always seems to be that no one has any time.
Seeing this, Nick combined advanced time management strategies with his own experiences in publishing and marketing. The result was the 7-Hour Book, a service that’s been delighting clients ever since.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
Guest: Nick Raithel
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Your Questions: Send emails to email@example.com
Donald, Harrisburg, PA, “I’ve listened to your show for awhile now and my city, Harrisburg, has never made any of your lists. It seems ok to me, but I’ve lived here all my life. I want to own some rentals and would like to flip a few. Where should I be looking”
Manuel, San Antonio, TX, “I am a house painter who wants to be flipping houses. It seems like I should be painting all my houses with my crew, but after listening to you talk about hiring people, it’s like maybe I shouldn’t paint them myself. I don’t understand.”
Suzanne, Alpharetta, GA “How many rental houses should I own before hiring management?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” Jimmy Dean
Expected Air Date: 8/1/19