One of the best ways to own income producing property is to own multi-family.
- Increased Cash Flow
- Easier Property Management
- Multifamily Properties Hold Their Value
- Tax Breaks
- Better Loan Opportunities
- Multifamily REITs
- Demand Projected to Increase
Over the next couple of weeks we are going to do some segments on multifamily investing and I have a strong lineup of players coming on the show to talk with me about it. Mark Kenney from Think Multifamily is joining us today and he will be along in a few minutes.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- David, Atlanta “My flip project isn’t going to sell for what I thought when I bought it. The market is softening. What do I do?” David has a HM loan in place
- Monica, Gainesville, “I haven’t been able to sell my flip. What can I do?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed up in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
Expected Air Date: 7/20/19
Mark Kenney, Think Multi-Family.