Expected Air Date: 4/18/19
Today is the day! A month ago I announced that the Flipping America Network or the FAN was live online and available for use. I haven’t said much about it since because it was more of a soft roll out. This evening we hold our Atlanta Launch Party at the City Tap in Midtown. We will be demonstrating the platform, enrolling users and possibly engaging in the selling and buying of investment real estate right at the party. Everyone who comes gets a $100 credit for use on the FAN and some lucky winner is going to get a year of FREE transactions on the FAN.
In case you missed it, the FAN is THE online resource for buyers and sellers of investment real estate. Do you have a home to sell and need to sell it quickly? Want an honest clear offer not loaded up with hidden fees and costs like the iBuyers? Are you a wholesaler with a contract for sale? Are you a rehabber looking for your next project, a landlord looking for another rental property or an AirBnB host looking for another cash flowing location? Find what you need on the FAN. Buyers create a free profile and indicate what they are interested in, particularly the ZIP code or ZIP codes where they are buying. Sellers post their properties for free. Buyers and sellers communicate through the chat feature, ask and answer questions, arrange for showings, and go to contract, all within the platform. The only time you need to pay anything is when you go to contract. The buyer and seller will each pay a $100 technology fee.
Buyers, do you want a competitive edge in a ZIP code? You can reserve an exclusive 48 hour first look at any property that posts in your desired ZIP. Just click “reserve ZIP code” on the home page. Reserve as many as you want. You will get a text notification when a property is posted and if you get it under contract within 48 hours no one else will ever know it was there. You can reserve any ZIP code in the United States for a monthly fee of just $100 and it’s yours for as long as you like.
That’s the topic of the Launch Party tonight. Admission is $30 in advance, bit.ly/FANlaunchparty, or $40 at the door. You can also find it on EventBrite and Facebook Events. Your admission includes your meal, two drink tickets and a $100 credit on the FAN. You will also be entered into a drawing for a YEAR of free transactions on the FAN. If you did one deal per month that’s a $1200 value!
Coming up in a few minutes I’m going to be speaking with Ari Wajnberg, the brains behind the FAN. He is our technology partner and leads the development team. He’s been working on this platform for two years and are we ever excited it’s finally here!
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Hey would you buy me lunch just so you could pick my brain? 32 cents per day. For less than the price of that lunch, just $9.67 per month, you can have a whole month’s worth of my brain pickings by joining the Premium membership. Just go to flippingamericanetwork.com and click on the FAN. On this show I keep a pretty narrow focus on real estate and small business development. But if you subscribe to my FAN premium blog you’ll find out what I think about a wide variety of topics. I will do my best to give you a $10 or $100 idea with every post and I WILL be talking about real estate, but I’m going to weigh in on some other topics as well. Which topics? Whatever interests me. And I have a wide range of interests.
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic: The FAN
- What was the thought that prompted you to begin this project?
- When you look at something of this magnitude, how do you even begin?
- You have developers and programmers from a number of countries working on this. How does that work? How did you find them?
- You have created both Android and iOS apps for this platform. Why develop an app? Why not just have a responsive web page?
- How do you think the FAN will benefit property sellers?
- Same question for buyers?
- What do you do to prevent dummy listings and co-wholesaling?
- Is every deal posted a good deal?
- What happens if we click “go to closing”, my card is charged $100, but then we don’t close and it’s the other party’s fault?
- What if it’s my fault?
- Will this work in Florida?
Your Questions: Send emails to email@example.com
- “What does it cost to create a profile on the FAN?”
- What are the technology fees?
- I inherited a house from a cousin who had no children. It’s 800 miles away. I have no desire to do anything with it, other than sell it. I listed it with a realtor but it needs a lot of work and the listing expired. Can I put this property in the FAN?
- Do you get to see the actual property address for what is being sold?
- Will I be able to speak with the seller or wholesaler and ask questions?
- Do we do the closings virtually through the FAN or go to a settlement agent and do a regular closing?
- What is a FAN Provider?
- How do I get started with the FAN?
- I heard you can reserve a zip code. Tell me how that works.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
- — Chris Grosser