Expected Air Date: 3/28/19
The so-called iiBuyer will make you an offer and promise convenience, but seller beware! The fees will get you.
Grandma’s description of daylight savings time.
iBuyers make it look like they are giving a fair offer for your house. I’ll make the same offer.
Must accept contract offer which is contingent upon inspection.
Inspection will reveal needed repairs which you can make or further reduce your price.
Tell the tuxedo shirt story again. $22 vs $15 shirt.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- My website is rogerblankenship.com.
- Hey would you buy me lunch just so you could pick my brain? 32 cents per day. For less than the price of that lunch, just $9.67 per month, you can have a whole month’s worth of my brain pickings by joining the Premium membership. Just go to flippingamericanetwork.com and click on the FAN. On this show I keep a pretty narrow focus on real estate and small business development. But if you subscribe to my FAN premium blog you’ll find out what I think about a wide variety of topics. I will do my best to give you a $10 or $100 idea with every post and I WILL be talking about real estate, but I’m going to weigh in on some other topics as well. Which topics? Whatever interests me. And I have a wide range of interests.
- March 16-17, FlipStarter, www.flipstarterevent.com.
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $10. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 6% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 20%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
- Carson, Norcross, GA “I’m trying to buy a house that is in foreclosure here in Gwinnett Co. Georgia. The seller is ready to walk away from the house and told me the loan balance is $85k. She accepted my offer of $87k. Now I hear from the lender, a private individual that the actual balance is 97k. The house is worth 220k so I offered the lender 100k in cash. He said ok, but he already paid the attorney to handle the foreclosure and I would need to speak with him. What do you recommend? The property is scheduled for the auction in 1 week.
- Dena, Lancaster, PA “I am wondering how you rehab those properties you are buying around the country. How do you do a remote rehab?”
- Madison, Las Vegas, NV “Someone told me that they heard you make exceptions to the MAO rule. What are the exceptions?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Life Quote By Helen Keller