Today we are going to talk about how to engage in forward thinking. No… not the kind that will get your face slapped… the kind that will propel your business where you want it to be.
We have answers to your questions, we have forward thinking trends, we have issues, we have some messing around, and most of all, we have what you need to move your business forward. Welcome to 2022 everyone! I’m glad you made it this far and we are thrilled that you’ve joined us for the ride.
We are starting something brand new today. Although we are still on our nationwide radio network doing the hour-long show, we are breaking each show into logical components to create multiple podcasts out of each radio show. Like most things we try, we don’t know how it’s going to work or whether it will work, but we suspect that people have a hard time committing to an hour long listening experience. Yes I know you could just stop and pick it right back up, but depending on the platform you are using, it may not be that simple. So let us know what you think about the new format if you are listening to the podcast.
Coming up today is a little forward thinking of our own – the Flipping America Colors of the Year.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Flipping America Funding : Get the money you need for your business, for your training, for infrastructure, and for your projects. Flipping America Funding is your one-stop shop for all of your business funding needs. FlippingAmericaFunding.com.
- $150,000 giveaway.
News and Resources:
- Marketing trends? The first one is just a statement of the obvious, not a trend. It gets a little better.
- The answer is, https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/29/what-will-the-2022-housing-market-look-like.html
- 5 housing trends for 2022: What’s ahead for mortgage rates, home prices, demographic trends? https://www.bankrate.com/real-estate/5-trends-for-housing-market-in-2022/
- 7 Marketing Trends That Will Define Success in 2022 https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/394483
- Some thoughts about the Color of the Year.
Questions from Listeners:
- AJ, Macon GA, “I get lots of emails from wholesalers and don’t know whether I can believe any of them. Can you give me other ideas for creating some deal flow?”
- Kerry, Elizabethtown, KY “I just watched a YouTube video where a guy said the real estate market is set to crash in 2022. What do you see happening with foreclosures in 2022? Are we going to see a huge crash?”
- Lydia, St. Paul, MN, “Our city is experiencing a crime wave like I’ve never seen. I want to sell all of my rental properties (I have 9). But where could I put the money?
- Cameron, Chattanooga, TN, “My partner and I just had a falling out. We own 17 rental houses and currently have 3 flips together. We don’t want to be friends any longer but both of us are fair-minded and want to divide the assets as evenly as we can. Can you offer any guidance?”
- Sidney, Austin, TX “Where are the opportunities you see in a tight market in 2022?”
Quote of the Day
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields, And, until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything.” Albert Einstein
Expected Air Date: Mon 1/3/2022
Guest: Karen Whelan