How do YOU define a top real estate market? And based on your criteria, what would your list of top markets look like? We are going to consider some expert opinions today.
If you’re new to Flipping America, this is a show about real estate. Although it’s called “Flipping America,” it’s not just about flipping houses. We do not encourage everyone to drop what you are doing and start flipping houses like you see on TV. But your hosts, Starr Keels and I are convinced that real estate is a great investment if you choose wisely and everyone ought to have real estate somewhere in their investment portfolio – even if it’s only shares in a REIT.
Today the “investment” part of real estate is a smaller part of the conversation. We are focusing ton the top markets – the hottest markets. Next time we are going to talk about the best places in America to flip properties and next week we are doing a show completely devoted to the best places in America to live – for renters as well as buyers. Also coming next week are planning our annual forecasting show. We will take a look at my predictions for 2021, talk to some experts, and make some more predictions for 2022.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Flipping America Funding : Get the money you need for your business, for your training, for infrastructure, and for your projects. Flipping America Funding is your one-stop shop for all of your business funding needs. FlippingAmericaFunding.com.
News and Resources:
- These markets are expected to be the hottest for real estate in 2022 https://fortune.com/2021/10/18/hot-real-estate-markets-2022-outlook-real-estate-buying-a-house/
- 8 Best Real Estate Markets In 2021 https://www.rocketmortgage.com/learn/best-real-estate-markets
- 15 Market Prediction Trends For 2022 And Beyond https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbizcouncil/2021/11/03/15-real-estate-pros-share-their-market-prediction-trends-for-2022-and-beyond/?sh=65af74a32e3f
Questions from Listeners: FROM TEAM RILA
- Lue, Atlanta GA: I am also a beginner investor, with horrible credit, and no experience. Hey, everyone starts somewhere right . How can I present myself to other investors and convince them to partner with me on deals?
- Lanell, Dallas TX: Can you give us some of your more efficient ways to purchase properties “no money down?” When I say we, I mean me and my daughter. We’re a mother-daughter duo.
- Winnie Boston, MA: ugh, I just need to get over the hump and get to the next level in investing. My goal is $15,000 a month. I average 5,000 a month with 2 flips a year. I am not interested in doing rental properties. Any advice?
- Paul, Smyrna GA: Hey, when are you guys going to do a meet, greet, and investor event. or are you guys still social distancing…with no human contact? virtual is just not good for the human psychic
Quote of the Day
“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
Expected Air Date: Mon 12/20/2021