Real estate comes in all shapes and sizes. Last time we talked about buying a hotel, today we will talk about buying a car wash.
Our Guest today, Steff Boldrini, started her investing career when she bought a car wash. That’s pretty cool, but she’s found something else she likes even better. Today she’s going to tell you about it.
Steffany grew up in Brazil, but her family ended up in Silicon Valley. She won awards in sales, worked in start-ups and later was an angel investor in startups. But she prefers real estate. She especially likes commercial real estate and that will be our focus today.
You don’t need me to tell you it’s tough to find good house deals these days. Today’s conversation is going to help all of us step back and look at the broader picture. If you have ever considered commercial investing, or if you’re starting to think about it now, you will want to meet Steff.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Flipping America Funding : Get the money you need for your business, for your training, for infrastructure, and for your projects. Flipping America Funding is your one-stop shop for all of your business funding needs. FlippingAmericaFunding.com.
- FlipStarter November 2021 is sold out. But we’ve already scheduled it again for January.
- Learn how to Find, Fund, Fix and Flip houses
- Four weeks of video instruction (2 hour sessions)
- Four weeks of group coaching
- You’ll get my book, “Fantastic Deals and Where to Find Them”, the exact procedure I used to get 10,000 deals per week in my inbox.
- You’ll get my book, “How to Put Skin in the Game When You Are Running Out of Skin”, my little book on how to do deals – even big rehabs – with none of your own money.
- You’ll get my book, “Stop Being Poor” which describes the poverty mindset and suggests a way out.
- Includes online courses, ($800 value)
- REI QuickStart – 15 lessons to have you making offers in 2 weeks.
- REI By the Numbers – All of the formulas I use for deal analysis, project tracking, and ROI calculations.
- Find Your Fit in REI
- Create the Life of Your Dreams
- Purchase and Sale Agreements for your offers
- Contractor Docs, my package of eleven documents that describe policy and procedures for working with contractors, including the actual Construction Agreement I use. I paid a lawyer thousands to create this bullet-proof agreement and I’ll include it.
- How to manage the rehab process
- How to make $5000 in the next 30 days
- “Double Your Investment” guarantee. Although it’s a 30 day program, you stay on the coaching calls until you have at least doubled your investment in this training.
- Money back guarantee. If at any time you believe this isn’t the thing for you, notify us and you can drop out and get a refund for remaining sessions
- Your investment: $997.67. Or pay three installments of $350.
- Early Bird Discount: Register before December 1st and save $200.
- 100,000 people want this – we only have 100 seats.
Mindset Moment: Sorting out
I was watching the World Series last week, and congrats to the Atlanta Braves for bringing the city their first Major Championship since 1995, the last time the Braves won a world series. While I was watching I started thinking about all the little boys in America who play little league baseball. And how few of them go on to play in middle school or high school. Fewer still will play in high school. About 3-5% of them will play somewhere in college. Half of one percent will be drafted into pro ball.
Questions from Listeners:
- Larry, Atlanta, GA “I hear ‘your network is your net worth’ all the time. Can you give me some tips on building my network? I have a busy full-time job, a wife and family, and am doing real estate on the side. How can I fit this in?”
- Celia, Hammond, IN, “I listened to what you said and went out and made offers on three houses. Two of them got accepted! What do I do now? I don’t have the knowledge or ability to fix and flip them, but I think the numbers are right, according to what I’ve been hearing from you. Please tell me what’s next?”
- Tim, Manchester,NH Hey “I am about to rent out my property. Iae some minor things I want to fix. However, my realtor is telling me to rent out as is. Should I fix these things, before I get a tenant; i.e rail handle for basement, change outdated chandelier to undated standard light decor, change carpet to wood… just a little confused at the moment.”
- Karen, Boston, MA “I found your show on iHeart radio, but then downloaded the app. I haven’t found you on the radio here in Boston but I don’t even care. The app is great and allows me to listen to all your previous shows. So here’s my question. I want to buy a couple of rental properties, but they are around $300,000 to buy a modest home that I could rent for maybe $1800 per month. That rent would cover my principal and interest payment and most of the taxes, but that’s it. I think I would have to come out of pocket a bit on these. I have a high paying job and the extra expense isn’t a factor. I don’t even need the income. I just wanted to build equity. Am I thinking about it the wrong way?”
Quote of the Day
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
– Peter Drucker
Expected Air Date: Mon 11/15/2021
Guest: Steff Boldrini