Do you run your business or does your business run you? If the latter is true, this show is especially for you.
Mark Dolfini is the author of the best selling “Time Wealthy Investor.” He is also a trainer and coach in the real estate space. He has observed that success in this business depends on the state of your mental health and processes. I’m giving him the floor to share a presentation on just how we can eliminate self-defeating thoughts and habits and tune our brains for maximum success.
Roger’s personal note: “I’ve known Mark for many years. His stuff on vision and mindset is some of the best I’ve ever seen.”
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Flipping America Funding : Get the money you need for your business, for your training, for infrastructure, and for your projects. Flipping America Funding is your one-stop shop for all of your business funding needs. FlippingAmericaFunding.com.
- Flipping America Funding is live! Monday May 16th.
Questions from Listeners: starr ask…”what would roger do”
- From dozens of people: “The stock market seems to be a better play for a passive investment. Last year I made over 30% return on my stock portfolio.”
- Ethan, Villages of Ocala, FL, “Please explain the installment land contract.”
- Dot, Tampa, FL “My husband and I want to invest in rental properties but we are disagreeing about the type of property. He wants to buy cheap houses in older neighborhoods. I’m concerned about crime and the transient nature of the residents. I want to buy in nice middle class neighborhoods, but he is concerned that our returns would not be very good. We would appreciate your thoughts.”
- Aldo, McDonough, GA “I bought a home in 2010 and today homes in the neighborhood are selling for twice what I paid for mine. Should I sell now while the price is high?”
- Emily, Wayne, PA, “I’ve done three flips in the past two years. I really want to quit my job and do this full time, but I need to do four to five flips in a year to do that. How do I get to that level?”
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. – Theophrastus.
The key is in not spending time, but in investing it. – Stephen R. Covey.
Expected Air Date: Sat 10/23/2021
Guest: Mark Dolfini