We’ve talked a lot on this show about using free resources to perform property analysis. If you are a hobbyist or just breaking into the business and have a limited budget, you should check out our information on that. But as soon as you have some money to spend for your deal research and analysis, you should look into PropStream. This program is going to help you reach more leads, book more appointments, and close more deals with less work:
- Generatie highly targeted property lists using 100+ targeting criteria to find and create prospect lists and uncover properties within your target market
- Reach your prospects through customizable marketing tools — perhaps before they even know they’re in the market
- PropStream gives you comprehensive data and context for market insight
- Visualize where your customers are and analyze your market
- Access the most current and accurate data from MLS sales and county recordings to generate instant comps
You will be able to create your own custom marketing lists, mail from within the program, import lists you’ve received from other sources and analyze them and get the most current and thorough picture of the property possible. PropStream’s Director of Marketing, Burton Alicando is going to join us in a few minutes to talk about this ground-breaking software.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (76437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
Real Estate Investing QuickStart
- The Flipping America REIA meets every Wednesday from noon to 2 and Thursday from 7-9. You can join the REIA and learn real estate investing from the comfort of your own home, or get together with a few friends and form a chapter in your area. Learn more at flippingamericareia.com.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- FlipCalcs allows you to enter one data set about a property and consider up to six deal possibilities.
- “Real Estate Investing Quick Start” Fifteen lessons to start your real estate investing career. Study from the comfort of your own home. I give you 8 action assignments in lesson 1 and show you how to complete them while holding your feet to the fire over the next 15 lessons. bit.ly/requickstart.
- The answer is “no.” https://www.housingwire.com/articles/has-bloomberg-gotten-anything-right-about-housing/
- Redfin launches Redfin Premier – to select markets. https://www.housingwire.com/articles/housing-headlines-redfin-expands-launches-redfin-premier/
- Opportunity Zones seem to be working. https://www.attomdata.com/news/market-trends/figuresfriday/opportunity-zones-seeing-the-greatest-growth/
Guest: Burton Alicando, Propstream
- Kyle, Atlanta, GA “What are the criteria you use for the inexpensive houses you buy around the country?”
- Felicia, Hampton, GA “How did you fix and flip 100 houses in a single year? I can do maybe 8.”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Expected Air Date: Sat 2/29/2020
Guest: Burton Alicondo