Thank you Kathy Curtis, and Happy-Merry-Yule-Hanna-Festi-Kwanz-Mas! We are continuing today with our shows to wrap up the year and look to the new year. Today I have a couple more lists for you – the top cities to invest in office space and the top 30 high-tech employment cities – also good places to invest in office space.
The primary focus for today’s show is the Market. Today we are looking at the overall economy. We will consider 2019 and peek ahead to 2020, but no predictions until the prediction show, coming up in a week. Next time we are going to zero in on the housing market and look back and peek forward like we are doing with the economy today.
To wrap up the year we are going to do the Crystal Ball show, where I make some predictions about 2020, and we will do the looking back, looking ahead show featuring some show guests from this past year.
How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
FlipCalcs: One property, Many possibilities.
- We normally meet every Wednesday and Thursday but we are done for the holidays. No meetings in December.
- Coming in 2020: The Flipping America REIA.
- 45 Weeks, 2 meetings per week.
- 15-20 minutes of focused content unavailable to the general public.
- 15-20 minutes of real estate and small business Q&A.
- Wednesdays 12-2, Thursdays 7-9.
- Local groups all over America joining the videocast at 1 and/or 8.
- We have three apps in the app store: Flipping America is the app where you can listen to the show. The Flipping America Network is where you can buy and sell investment properties. And Property Grade allows you to evaluate properties using the proprietary Flipping America Property Grade algorithm. Answer 10 questions about the deal and immediately learn what you can expect to make the ROI, the ROC and see a letter grade for the property.
FTC slaps duo with $6M fine for defrauding Section 8 renters
The Nine Most Resilient U.S. Office Markets
There Is Still Opportunity In Opportunity Zones https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2019/12/17/there-is-still-opportunity-in-opportunity-zones/#2ed2c0767acd
Topic: Market Report: Overall Economy
Looking back at 2019
Looking ahead to 2020
GDP numbers are good
American economy dwarfs the world economy.
Unemployment at 50-year low.
Manufacturing is not strong.
Tech and information is booming.
Housing is stable (more next show).
Interest rates will remain low.
Inflation is in the goldilocks range.
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “It’s not the honors and the prizes and the fancy outsides of life which ultimately nourish our souls. It’s the knowing that we can be trusted, that we never have to fear the truth, that the bedrock of our very being is good stuff.” – Mr. Rogers
Expected Air Date: Thursday 12/19/19