She’s the brains behind the phrase, “Blissful Investing.” Sounds peaceful, right? Find your bliss by following Moneeka’s advice.
Moneeka Sawyer is often described as one of the most blissful people you will ever meet. But don’t confuse her big smile and infectious laugh with naivete. Her multi-million dollar real estate empire is just one example of her ability to strategize, organize, and implement big business plans.
Sawyer is the best-selling author of the book “Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment,” which was recently honored with the very prestigious Woman of Impact Quill Award by Focus on Women Magazine.
She has been investing in real estate for over 20 years, so has worked through several different cycles of the market. Through her strategies, she has turned $10,000 into over $2,000,000, working only 5-10 hours per MONTH with very little stress.
She lives her dreams and won’t let anyone tell her what she can and can’t do. Even though she was constantly told she couldn’t get in, she graduated from Haas Business School at UC Berkeley, one of the top 3 colleges in the nation, and has been in business for herself ever since. While building her multi-million dollar business, she has travelled to over 55 countries, dances every single day, and spends lots of time with her husband of over 20 years and her adorable little puppy (who is the love of her life, but shhhh…don’t tell her husband).
She is also the host of the Podcast “Real Estate Investing for Women” where she focuses on all the aspects of real estate investing including strategies, mindset, emotional mastery, money smart, and so much more, to ensure her listeners’ success.
Moneeka’s expertise, and blissful laugh, have been featured all over the world in over 50 podcasts, on stages, radio, and TV stations including ABC, CBS, FOX, and the CW.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
Civic Financial: bit.ly/CivicFunding
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
For everyone concerned about recession, we have some numbers.
Housing Secretary Ben Carson talks about changes to FHA regulation
WeWork Is Reportedly Expanding Into Esports With New ‘Play By We’ Venture
“The besieged startup has already branched into other businesses, like education with WeGrow, fitness with Rise By We and co-living with WeLive, although it has been divesting assets from some of them.”
Regulator Says Government Will ‘Wipe Out’ Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Shareholders If Needed
Investors Are Still Going After Student Housing Properties, But They Are More Concerned About Prices
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “I am inspired to teach and mentor others to move through their pain and learn how to live a life of boldness, happiness, and peace.
- This is what I am dedicating my life to do.”
- ~Moneeka Sawyer
Expected Air Date: Thursday 10/17/19
Guest: Moneeka Sawyer