Today I finish reading my new eBook: “Stop Being Poor: Yes, It IS a Choice.” I will discuss what to do about poverty, the poverty mindset, and present a different way of thinking about your money that can set you on the road to success.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic: Stop Being Poor Pt 2
Real Estate Pros on Alert After Camera Captures Attack on Agent
7 Home Upgrades That Will Attract First-Time Homebuyers
New home sales see unexpected surge, but analyst says ‘entry level’ price is now much higher
Agreement Allows Fannie, Freddie to Retain Earnings https://magazine.realtor/daily-news/2019/10/01/agreement-allows-fannie-freddie-to-retain-earnings
Appraisals will no longer be required on certain home sales of $400,000 and under
MBA: Mortgage applications rebound after rates return to near 3-year low
Your Questions: Send emails to email@example.com
- Renaldo, Austin, TX “I heard your answer on a previous show about flipping a farm. That was cool. I’m thinking about buying a small chicken processing plant and flipping that to one of the larger companies. Help me think about how to proceed.”
- Tom, Charlotte, NC “Kudos on the farm flipping question. How about a golf course? A bank here has one for sale.”
- Adalberto, Columbia, SC “Seems like we are headed for a recession. It’s just time. What should real estate investors do?”
- Ferdy, Brookfield, WI “Would you buy a house in a better neighborhood or one in a marginal neighborhood with better numbers?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” –Anonymous
Expected Air Date: Thursday 10/2/19