If you know me you know I’m not all about the hype. Real estate can be lucrative, but I reject those who try to get people excited by showing them pictures of cars, boats, and other things that go along with the lifestyle. In the end, this is a business and can sometimes be hard work. I don’t want to sugar coat it. So I don’t. But here’s the fact, Jack. You can make really good money in this business. Really good. You’re going to be absolutely inspired by our guests today, Dedric and Krystal Polite. From ZERO to six figure income in just a year. It CAN be done and Dedric and Krystal are living proof.
Dedric & Krystal Polite are serial entrepreneurs and real estate investors. They own multiple businesses and currently invest in real estate nationwide. They own cash flowing multi-family rental units and are focused on adding an additional 100 cash flowing units to their rental portfolio, continuing to find and flip 10+ profitable wholesale deals per month for their Cash Buyers, and doing strategic fix and flips.
They have a Private Facebook group for couples in business together called The CoPreneur. They’ve been featured in the Wall St Journal and Inman news for their success and expertise in driving for dollars using the Deal Machine app. They are virtual investors and invest nationwide.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Guests: Dedric and Krystal Polite
For information on the course, click this link.
Here’s the link to our Copreneurs page, private Facebook page for couples in business together.
The Fed cut interest rates by 25 basis points this week (that’s a quarter of a percent to some of you). But mortgage rates went UP this week to an average of 4%. What do we make of that? The mortgage rate is being blamed on a jump in US Treasury rates.
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chabelli, Atlanta, GA “What numbers should we be looking for in buying a rental property?”
- Davey, Atlanta, GA “What are your thoughts in comparing the stock market to real estate?” (Show 129, “Compare Everything with Everything”)
- Moira, Milwaukee, WI, “Winter is coming. It gets tough to work on houses here. I’m curious about the south. How does that work out?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Expected Air Date: Saturday 9/14/18
Guests: Dedric and Krystal Polite