Today’s show is for anyone who is looking for a social media strategy. We all know we need to have a presence, but some of us (I’m looking at you baby boomers out there) don’t have a natural instinct for or even interest in social media. For me, I’m just not that interested in what my friends are having for summer or where they are currently on vacation – letting the whole world know they are out of the country and no one is at home guarding their stuff. So for those of us who know we need something but don’t want to become experts and definitely don’t want to have to learn multiple implementations, we need HELP. Help is coming to you today from our guest, Italina Kirkness. She will be along in just a minute to talk about your social media strategy.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Pre-order my new eBook: bit.ly/RBfantasticdeals
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Guest: Italina Kirkness, Social Media Strategy
Free online presence assessment
Biggest mistakes we make with social media:
- Ignoring it.
- Connecting and then not doing anything else.
Key question: “What made you want to connect?”
Trump Administration Unveils Newest Fannie, Freddie Reform Proposal
Here’s how many people tapped a retirement plan to buy their house
Opendoor Expands With Title Company Acquisition
WeWork is dramatically slashing its IPO valuation to less than $25 billion because of weak demand https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/05/wework-is-dramatically-slashing-its-ipo-valuation-because-of-weak-demand.html
Fall housing shifts quickly to a buyer’s market https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/09/fall-housing-shifts-quickly-to-a-buyers-market.html
The Surprising Ways Foreclosures Make Housing-Market Downturns Even Worse https://www.realtor.com/news/real-estate-news/the-surprising-ways-foreclosures-make-housing-market-downturns-even-wohttps://www.realtor.com/news/real-estate-news/the-surprising-ways-foreclosures-make-housing-market-downturns-even-worse/rse/
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Expected Air Date: Saturday 9/17/19
Guest: Italina Kirkness