FAR 281 Anne Amagrande
It’s possible to live in one place and invest in many others – even if you’re not a hedge fund! Our guest today, Anne Amagrande is doing just that. And with her success she’s creating something she calls the Win-Win-Win Scenario. I’ve been referring to it at the Triple Win, but also thinking about Win cubed. That last one may be a little too nerdy though. I’m excited Anne is going to be joining us today and we will be speaking with her in just a few minutes.
Anne was born and raised in a small southern California town outside Pasadena. Her Parents and Grandparents were entrepreneurs so she and her 3 sisters never had a chance to be anything else. It was in their blood to be bold, creative and challenge the status quo. Anne gained a sense of business acumen at a young age while working in her parents and grandparents printing business.
After College Anne worked in Retail Logistics and Operations, working with one of the largest retailers in the world and later became certified as a Global Logistics Specialist rising through the ranks and landing in Distribution Center overseeing operations of Inbound freight for 63 stores in Southern California.
In her spare time, she found time to work within her true passion of Real Estate, Economics, and Finance. Upon entering Real Estate, Anne began flipping homes. After a while, she realized that it was not feeding her true desire to help others. Anne changed direction and sought a way to create a Win-Win-Win scenario. Along with her team, Anne created a truly unique system designed to create a Win-Win-Win model for Investors, Long term Residents, and locally owned and operated preferred Vendors, all while maintaining a profitable model for her business. Anne’s moto: “When everyone wins the world is a better place”.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
Guest: Anne Amaagrande
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
- Is the US going to “buy” Greenland? https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/business/how-much-greenland-cost-intl/index.html
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Real Estate Investors Buy And Sell More Intelligently. https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesrealestatecouncil/2019/08/21/how-artificial-intelligence-can-help-real-estate-investors-buy-and-sell-more-intelligently/#53b08c543479
- Real Estate Market Trends: All Flathead cities but Kalispell home sales past three years, May through July. https://flatheadbeacon.com/2019/08/21/real-estate-market-trends-63/
- The 25 Most Expensive Places to Live in the U.S. in 2019
- Housing Market Check-In: 6 Expert Predictions For The Second Half Of 2019 https://www.forbes.com/sites/alyyale/2019/07/08/housing-market-check-in-6-expert-predictions-for-the-second-half-of-2019/#4b4857cd18ba
- 10 Big-Deal Real Estate IPOs:
Your Questions: Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick, Houston, TX “I have a number of rentals in a part of town very popular with Hispanics. Am I required to know my tenants’ immigration status before renting to them?”
- Cameron, Santa Monica, CA “I hear you talking about doing flips in other areas. I have opportunities here to buy homes both lightly and heavily damaged by wildfires. I have the cash I need to buy and renovate the properties. Are you saying I should not do this? It looks like I could make $100,000 or more on every deal.”
- Amelie, St. Simons Island, GA “Our community is small and since we are an island, not growing. Is it possible I could flip houses on the side even here?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”
– Thomas Jefferson
Expected Air Date: Aug 26, 2019
Guest: Anne Amagrande