Lauren Kingsbury is a current senior at Hampton University. She will be graduating in December 2019; She took the Spring 2019 semester off in order to invest in my first property in Hampton, Va. She attained her real estate license at 18 years old and affiliated with Keller Williams Preferred Properties in 2017. Currently, Lauren is a full-time student and a part-time real estate agent; she currently is working full-time real estate for the summer to acquire her first investment property in August of this year. She works on a team with her mentor/mom Tracy Goins and assists with the day to day residential real estate activities. She hosts “Millennials Moving Out: Your Guide to More Money and More Freedom” at various colleges to spark the real estate conversation with young adults and recently released a rap video about real estate to keep young adults interested in learning about the real estate market/industry.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Regular Real Estate News.
- Matt Lauer Looking for a Buyer for His Waterfront Estate in the Hamptons
- TechCrunch Founder Sells $1.6 Million House on Crypto Real Estate Platform
- Syracuse.com real estate update includes gas stations, Skaneateles assisted living facility
- Costs $200k and now you have a flight of stairs. Flood Threats Prompt Call to Raise Houses
- You should not be surprised that kitchens and bathrooms are in the budget! 10 Projects That Blow Fixer-Uppers’ Budgets
- Build-to-rent is going public! Build-to-rent housing market explodes as investors rush in
- Let’s blame tariffs, the global economy, and President Trump. Why not global warming? Surely that had something to do with it? New home sales sank 7.8% in May, despite a big drop in mortgage rates
- Are investors pricing out first-time home buyers?
- Doug Duncan, Fannie Mae Chief Economist, points out the wide open opportunity for builders for first-time home buyers. Most new construction is for move-up buyers. https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/06/27/heres-what-fannie-mae-is-forecasting-for-the-housing-market.html
Your Questions: Send emails to email@example.com
Don’t send your sales pitches to this email. Especially the really terrible “you can buy my product at a discount” with a link and NO explanation. No sales letter. If you think my team is just going to click a link in an email come on. If you have a product or service you would like for us to review, you can let us know and someone from our team will reach out to you.
- Cameron, Shandria, Atlanta, GA, Eric, Jackson, Kimberly, Cassandra, Elliott, Terrence, Kenedra, and Sharon “What are the steps for getting started in this business?”
- Allison, Fort Worth, TX “I have a plan and I have a local mentor. I’m starting out wholesaling and hope to move on to fixing and flipping and rentals next. I am single and work from 7:30 – 3:30 each day. I don’t hate my job, but I don’t see a future in it either. How long do I need to wait before I quit?”
- Corey, Boulder, CO “Prices are pretty high here. Is it better if I start somewhere else?”
- Natalie, St. Louis, “My boyfriend and I are about 60% finished with our first flip and we are having our first major disagreement. The house is in an up and coming hipster type area and he wants to paint some pretty bold colors, both inside and outside. I know this may seem like the opposite of the stereotype, but I want the colors to be neutral. This might be relationship advice clothed as a real estate question, but what do we do?”
- Xander, Battle Creek, MI “It’s been tough around here for a few years, but it looks like the jobs are coming back and things may be looking bright. So I’m starting to pick up some cheap rentals. My question is about the future. What if the jobs leave again? Where would that leave me and how do I survive?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
- Preview attachment RealEstateBaddie.mp3RealEstateBaddie.mp32.5 MB
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it. – Jim Rohn”