Expected Air Date: 4/8/19
Coming up in a few minutes I’m going to have a conversation with a brand new real estate investor Nate and we are going to change things up a bit today. He’s going to interview me. He has my permission to ask me anything. Hopefully he will cover a lot of the things you are interested in, but it’s very possible he will bring up something unexpected. It’s unscripted and he hasn’t provided to me the questions in advance. Should be fun.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to email@example.com. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is here!
- Hey would you buy me lunch just so you could pick my brain? 32 cents per day. For less than the price of that lunch, just $9.67 per month, you can have a whole month’s worth of my brain pickings by joining the Premium membership. Just go to flippingamericanetwork.com and click on the FAN. On this show I keep a pretty narrow focus on real estate and small business development. But if you subscribe to my FAN premium blog you’ll find out what I think about a wide variety of topics. I will do my best to give you a $10 or $100 idea with every post and I WILL be talking about real estate, but I’m going to weigh in on some other topics as well. Which topics? Whatever interests me. And I have a wide range of interests.
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $100. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 8% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 16%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
- Cooper, McDonough, GA “How do you keep finding so many deals to buy? I want to buy in my area – Henry County Georgia and there are lots of houses around here, but I can’t find any deals. I’m a licensed realtor and I spend time looking at the MLS nearly every day.”
- Juanita, Villages of Ocala, FL, “We own several rental properties back in the Raleigh, Durham area that we’ve had for years before we retired. Now we want to sell them. Do you have some ideas about this? We don’t want the new owner to throw out our long-term tenants or raise their rents.”
- Alex, Las Vegas, “I tried to buy a flip property here. The numbers looked pretty good according to what I’ve heard you and others say. But I can’t find a hard money lender who will loan the money. I have the $50,000 cash I need to do the deal but they are all telling me I don’t have enough experience. How do I get the experience if no one will make the first loan?”
- Carly, Lancaster, PA “Two questions about rentals. Do you let your tenants paint the interior? And 2. What is your policy regarding pets?”
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
- — Chris Grosser