Expected Air Date: 3/4/19
Just the FAQs
We get lots of listener questions here at Flipping America. I’m sure it’s no surprise to you that we get asked the same question quite a bit. That’s ok! We love hearing from you and want you to continue asking. But today we have combined many of our most oft-asked questions into one show called “Just the FAQs” which we are bringing to you right now!
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- My latest article in Forbes is out. bit.ly/findredeals.
- The FAN is rolling out very soon. First quarter for sure, possibly within the next six weeks. It’s an online property marketplace for investors. Free to use with a small technology fee when you buy a property. Wholesalers no longer need to build a buyers list. Just log on and a massive buyers’ list is waiting for your property. Rehabbers can look at the deals, the pictures, the information on the property, and make a decision. You can also reserve your zip code and get 48 hours of exclusive access to all new listings in that zip code. Homeowners – you can list your property in the FAN for free and get an all cash offer very quickly.
- Hey would you buy me lunch just so you could pick my brain? 32 cents per day. For less than the price of that lunch, just $9.67 per month, you can have a whole month’s worth of my brain pickings by joining the Premium membership. Just go to flippingamericanetwork.com and click on the FAN. On this show I keep a pretty narrow focus on real estate and small business development. But if you subscribe to my FAN premium blog you’ll find out what I think about a wide variety of topics. I will do my best to give you a $10 or $100 idea with every post and I WILL be talking about real estate, but I’m going to weigh in on some other topics as well. Which topics? Whatever interests me. And I have a wide range of interests. Coming up in the next few weeks I’m going to weigh in on the immigration debate, I’ll be talking about the notion that “you shouldn’t listen to what anyone says, just be yourself.” (one of the more misguided ideas of our time). And I’m going to spend a little time talking about how we learn because we should be making that part of our life journey. I’ll tell you the books I’m reading, the thoughts I’m thinking and the way I’m taking my business.All for less than it would cost you to buy me lunch.
- March 16-17, FlipStarter, www.flipstarterevent.com.
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $10. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 6% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 20%. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic, Just the FAQs:
- I’ve seen the TV shows and I think I would enjoy this as a side hustle I have money but no experience. Where do I start?
- I have money experience and own my own contracting business. Where do I get started?
- Recently I got an email or a comment we actually is a comment online from someone who said I work 70 hours a week and I’m broke. And so this is just a pipe dream.
- I’m a handyman but don’t have a lot of cash I have a friend who has cash and has offered to buy a property if I’ll fix it up we’ve agreed to split the profit but her art are not sure what the split should be.
- What are the top few recommendations for getting started in this business?
- How do I find money to invest in a property?
- What’s the difference between hard money and private money the source is.
- How do I find a good contractor?
- We are working hard to get our new Fix and Flip Video course finished and out to you. I want to hear from you – what do you want us to make sure we cover? We have a pretty good idea from the questions you send us. But I want to know – are there holes in the training you received? What are they? How can we make this the best Fix and Flip Course available?
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Don’t take the road less traveled. Don’t take the road more traveled. Find people you want to be like and take the road they took.” —Roger Blankenship