Expected Air Date: 2/9/19
Are we in a Bubble? There are many pundits and armchair analysts who believe this housing market cannot continue. Today I will refute those claims with the actual data. Then I will talk about why the market will remain strong into the foreseeable future.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday. Baraonda
- The FAN is rolling out very soon. First quarter for sure, possibly within the next six weeks. It’s an online property marketplace for investors. Free to use with a small technology fee when you buy a property. Wholesalers no longer need to build a buyers list. Just log on and a massive buyers’ list is waiting for your property. Rehabbers can look at the deals, the pictures, the information on the property, and make a decision. You can also reserve your zip code and get 48 hours of exclusive access to all new listings in that zip code. Homeowners – you can list your property in the FAN for free and get an all cash offer very quickly.
- Hey would you buy me lunch just so you could pick my brain? For less than the price of that lunch, just $9.67 per month, you can have a whole month’s worth of my brain pickings by joining the Premium membership. Just go to flippingamericanetwork.com and click on the FAN. On this show I keep a pretty narrow focus on real estate and small business development. But if you subscribe to my FAN premium blog you’ll find out what I think about a wide variety of topics. I will do my best to give you a $10 or $100 idea with every post and I WILL be talking about real estate, but I’m going to weigh in on some other topics as well. Which topics? Whatever interests me. And I have a wide range of interests. Coming up in the next few weeks I’m going to weigh in on the immigration debate, I’ll be talking about the notion that “you shouldn’t listen to what anyone says, just be yourself.” (one of the more misguided ideas of our time). And I’m going to spend a little time talking about how we learn because we should be making that part of our life journey. I’ll tell you the books I’m reading, the thoughts I’m thinking and the way I’m taking my business.All for less than it would cost you to buy me lunch.
- First Thursdays, Join us tonight at 7:30 pm on Facebook live for free. Next up, Deonna Britt, founder of LawClerk on Demand
- Jan 31, BnB Formula Webinar
- March 16-17, FlipStarter, www.flipstarterevent.com.
- It’s called the GMS Planner. GMS stands for Goals, Milestones, and Steps. It’s a system I developed for my own use several years ago and after listening to my friends and business associates tell me I should be selling it, we started producing it for the help and benefit of others.
- Would you like to invest in the Flipping America projects across the country? Coming soon you will be able to for as little as $10. That’s right, Flipping America is partnering with Ground Floor Funding to create a crowd-funded platform where you can invest in the deals we are doing here. The fund will pay out a 6% preferred rate of return and can go as high as 20%. We have some hoops to jump through at the SEC, which is not open right now but it can’t stay closed forever, right? Once the government reopens we will be about 60 days from launch of this new venture. You can make money with me, the Flipping America Guy.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
- Marcia: i have a lot under contract. There is a house on it but it needs to be torn down. It’s a good ways out of town but the comps are in the 300’s in that area. How should I market it?
- DeAndre: I have an opportunity to buy out another investor. They paid 125k in cash for the property. Fired their contractor midway through the project. Now they are discouraged and just want to be rid of it, but they will finance it to me. It takes 55 to fix it, which I will use my own cash to do. Comps are around 250-275. What are your thoughts about taking over someone else’s deal like this?
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done” –Nelson Mandela