Expected Air Date: 12/03/18
Let’s make fun of the “news!”
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
email@example.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Bruce, Madison, WI, “Caught your show in Milwaukee the other day. I’d like to hear more – you mentioned being online and maybe something about an app but I missed it. What is it?”
- Roberto, Jacksonville, FL “I’m considering buying condos at the beach for AirBnB. What do you think about it?”
- Lamont, Pittsburgh, TN “I always enjoy your show. What advice would you give to someone living in a small town who wants to be in real estate. I have a very good job with a company based in Chattanooga and travel extensively in central Tennessee and northeastern Alabama for my work. I listen to the app while driving around.”
- Jasmine, Harrisburg, PA “I am home for Thanksgiving break from a large university in Pennsylvania where I am majoring in Business with a real estate concentration. I found your show, downloaded the app and have listened to 10 or 11 shows. I’ve learned more from these shows than all my real estate courses combined. My professors make it so complicated, so academic, and well, not as interesting as I thought it was going to be. Why do they do this? I guess I want to know why they don’t teach it more like you do.”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
“Life is an ongoing story problem. Solve it.”