Expected Air Date: 11/29/18
Have you ever thought about investing in other asset classes besides residential? Today our guest is Hunter Thompson (I know you’re going to ask, so “no, no relation to THAT Hunter Thompson) Hunter is a full-time real estate investor and founder of Cash Flow Connections, a private equity firm based out of Los Angeles, CA. Since starting CFC, Hunter has helped more than 250 investors allocate capital to over 100 properties. He has personally raised more than $20mm in private capital and controls more than $60mm in commercial real estate.
Hunter has been featured in Forbes, Globe St., Inside Self-Storage, as well as a variety of other media news outlets, podcasts, and radio shows.
Hunter is also the host of the Cash Flow Connections Real Estate Podcast, which helps investors learn the intricacies of commercial real estate from the comfort of their home, car, or office. He’s coming up in just a few minutes to talk in some depth about investing in other asset classes.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
email@example.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Tony, Atlanta, GA, “What are your thoughts concerning a burnout? The property is a total loss – exterior walls are still standing, and the detached garage is intact.”
- Sophia, Greensboro, NC, “I saw the link to your Menternship program on your website. Do you have to be in Atlanta to participate in it or can it be done remotely?”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
“You got circumstances, I got circumstances, we ALL got circumstances. But you won’t find me under mine.”