Expected Air Date: 01/20/17
Hello everyone. I am Roger Blankenship and I teach people how to make money in Real Estate. Roger Herring is going to be joining us in a few moments and we are going to talk about the implications of the new tax bill. Roger is the founder of Investors’ Accounting and works with investors nationwide. He eats, drinks, and sleeps the tax code. He has it on an app that he uses for his bedside reading. I know you don’t want to miss what he has to say.
We are in Tampa today conducting FlipStarter Tampa. Next month Feb 11 we will be in Dallas, TX. If you want to learn how to flip houses, you owe it to yourself to check this event out at FlipStarterEvent.com. Here’s a bit of what you are missing:
- NEW NEW! www.flippingamericanetwork.com is LIVE
- FlipStarter Tampa is January 20. FlipStarter Dallas is Feb 10. www.flipstarterevent.com
- Call in to our comments line! 404-369-1018, extension 1. Leave your message.
- Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/flippingamericamedia
- Check in with us every Tuesday for “Tuesdays at Two”
- Follow us on Twitter @FlippingAmerica
- IF WE READ YOUR QUESTION ON THE AIR, WE WILL SEND YOU A TICKET TO OUR NEXT FLIPSTARTER EVENT. THAT’S A $97 VALUE!
- Not really what it says it’s about. I expected criteria and methods for moving into a new market. Useful information though. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/where-we-live/wp/2018/01/15/how-to-expand-your-real-estate-investing-business-into-a-new-market/?utm_term=.0853404af61b
- Roger Herring
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Francis from Pittsburgh, PA. “You’ve been saying for some time that the market is going to slow down in 2018. I flip houses part time here in Pittsburgh. What does that mean for me and others like me?”