Expected Air Date: 12/23/17
- NEW NEW! Call in to our comments line! 404-369-1018, extension 1. Leave your message.
- Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/flippingamericamedia
- Check in with us every Tuesday for “Tuesdays at Two”
- Follow us on Twitter @FlippingAmerica
- IF WE READ YOUR QUESTION ON THE AIR, WE WILL SEND YOU A TICKET TO OUR NEXT FLIPSTARTER EVENT. THAT’S A $97 VALUE!
- Big New Ponzi Scheme: http://www.valuewalk.com/2017/12/woodbridge-group/
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Harold, Ocala, FL “I’m retired and want to be a passive investor in real estate. My stock broker tells me real estate is too risky, illiquid, and comes with pesky management issues. There has to be a reason people like you are so committed to this, so I’m wondering how you would respond to my broker.”
- Charles, Tifton, GA “I have a good friend who’s 24 year old son wants to get into flipping houses. Like his dad and me, he works well with his hands and can do a lot of the work himself. I trust him as a person, but I want to know what to look for in the deal he brings me, We are talking about me putting up the money, him doing all the work, and we split the profit.”
- Esmerelda, Portland, OR “Could we get you to come to our area and do a training? I know of at least 10 people here who listen to your podcast on iHeart radio and would love for you to train us. What would we need to do to get you to do this?”
- Todd, Sweeny, TX “I heard you talk about small town investing on a previous show. Our small town is a bit different than the previous person. We are not far from Houston and we have quite a bit of opportunity around. My question is this – How would you decide between a good deal just about 20 minutes from the house versus a GREAT deal about an hour away?”
- Jill, St. Paul, MN “Merry Christmas! I know that banks are conservative, yet they still make a lot of money loaning on houses. So if I’m going to invest in real estate, that’s what I want to do. How do I find worthy projects to lend on and how do I protect myself as a lender?
Tags: realestate, real estate investing, real estate investments, real estate education, flipping houses, Roger Blankenship, Flipping America