Deal Consultation: Learn on the go
Often the best way to learn is to DO. Go get a deal under contract. Then you can hire Roger to guide you through the entire project.
It’s not systematic – we won’t cover everything you’ll ever need to know. But you will remember what you learn in the process more thoroughly than any classroom or course could provide.
This is relatively simple, accessible, affordable, and a great way to learn this business.
What You Need
- A deal under contract
- Funding arranged
- Cash for any payments, and overhead on the project.
- Readiness to work the project.
What Roger Provides
- Advice and recommendations from design through completion.
- Access to his little black book of contacts and resources.
- A direct line to get answers to your questions, resolutions to your issues.
What Roger Does Not Provide
- Operating capital
- Gap funding or capital of any kind.
- Any of the work. He will guide you but he’s not going to make the calls or tote shingles up the ladder for you.
- $5,000 up front at closing on the purchase.
- 25% of net profits upon sale, not to exceed $10,000.
- The most you could end up paying in total is $15,000
To Get Started
Click the button below and schedule a call.