Deal Consultation: Learn on the go
Often the best way to learn is to DO. Go get a deal under contract. Then you can hire Roger to guide you through the entire project.
It’s not systematic – it won’t cover everything you’ll need to know. But what you will learn doing it this way you will remember.
This is relatively simple, accessible, affordable, and a great way to learn this business.
What you need
- A deal under contract
- Funding arranged
- Cash for any payments, and overhead on the project.
- Readiness to work the project.
What Roger Provides
- Advice and recommendations from design through completion.
- Access to his little black book of contacts and resources.
- A direct line to get answers to your questions, resolutions to your issues.
What roger will not provide
- Operating capital
- Gap funding or capital of any kind.
- Any of the work. He will guide you but he’s not going to make the calls or tote shingles up the ladder for you.
What it costs
- $5,000 up front at closing on the purchase.
- 25% of net profits upon sale, not to exceed $10,000.
- The most you could end up paying in total is $15,000
To get started
Call the office at the number at the top of this page between 9-6 M-Thursday. 9-noon on Fridays. Schedule a callback from Roger.